Introduction
I am very blessed to say that i come a wonderful family that couldnt have raised me any better. My family is Catholic, so for the first 18 years of my life i went to mass every Sunday and grew up in private schools. My elementary school, grades K-8, consisted of about 300 students and my high school had about 650. I wouldnt say that i enjoyed such a small school atmoshphere, mainly because everybody knew everybody which including the high school gossip that goes with it. However, it did have its advanatges in that respect as well, and i met alot of life friends that i still keep in touch with today.
As for my schooling here at HSU, I am a Kinesiology major so most of the classes I have completed are Kines classes. I chose my nutrient, vitamin a and c, because I thought it would be an interesting challenge for me. I know that when you get sick you should being consuming alot of vitamin c, but I wasnt sure why physiologically. Vitamin A is just another vitamin that I knew nothing about, so I thought this would be a good topic for me to research.

No comments:
Post a Comment